RealBooks has partnered with ICICI bank to offer connected banking facilities to its users. This manual shall help them understand how to set up and initiate payments at a single click, availing the benefits of integration.
Go to Master⇒ User⇒ Edit
Edit the User⇒ Select the company⇒ From the “Allow Bank Payment” dropdown list choose the option YES.
Go to Settings⇒ Configuration⇒ Features⇒ Payment Link⇒ Bank Payment.
Enable the feature to activate the setup process. Click on the Ellipsis button to begin setup. Fill in the necessary details.
a. If you are a New User of ICICI Bank
b. If you are an Existing User of ICICI Bank
To open a New ICICI current Bank account, click on the link available under the Save button.
Once you get your User ID and Corporate ID, you can integrate your ICICI bank account with RealBooks.
Provide the following information:
1. Bank Group- From the dropdown choose ICICI.
2. Account Number- Enter your ICICI Bank Account Number.
3. Corporate ID- Enter your Corporate ID provided by the bank.
4. User ID- Enter your Net Banking User ID.
5. Alias ID- The name for the registration template, it is optional and can be skipped.
6. Bank Ledger Name- From the dropdown choose the ICICI bank ledger that is to be integrated.
7. Terms & Conditions- Click on the checkbox to acknowledge the integration request and abide by the terms.
Click on Save to generate the registration request.
Note: Update the Bank Details correctly in the Bank Ledger.
Click on Save to update the details.
After generating the registration request, the status remains Pending. The request needs to be approved on the Bank’s portal.
To approve the same:
Once the same is approved the status inside the RealBooks Bank Registration page will change to Registered.
To start making payments using the integrated payment process link the beneficiary account.
Note: Update the Bank account details in the vendor/ledger master before linking the beneficiary account.
Click on Close Bank A/C Details to update the details
Once the Beneficiary is added, make payments in a few seconds, without having to log in to your bank account anymore.
Note: Post a payment entry before initiating a payment through ICICI bank.
1. Vendor Name- The vendor’s name is auto-fetched from the ledger master Account Name field under Bank Details.
2. Pay Amount- The amount is fetched from the selected transaction.
3. Pay mode- The dropdown consists of 4 options:
a. RTGS- If the payment is greater than or equal to 2 lakhs, then use this option.
b. NEFT- If the payment is less than 2 lakhs, then use this option.
c. IMPS- To process instant payments choose this option. The payment amount must be less than 2 lakhs.
Note: Charges are applicable for instant payments based on the amount being paid.
d. ICICI to ICICI Transfers- It is applicable when the payment is being done directly to the ICICI bank account.
4. Balance check- To check the balance available with the bank click on this option.
5. Check Balance Statement- To view the bank statement click on this option.
Click on Pay Vendor, an OTP will be sent to the mobile number registered with the bank. Provide the OTP and voila! Your payment will be done.
Note: No option for re-payment remains available on the entry following a successful payment.