RealBooks is a cloud-based accounting- inventory-payroll management software. We are trusted by over 70 auto dealerships across India, Middle East. Our accounting solutions have led our clients to experience the fast track to sucess. Impact-driving. Industry-specific. Insight-rich. Our features lead you to make decisions that are informed on, real-time.
Request A Call Back
- Document Management System - This unique feature adds a huge degree of control. All documents are attached to relevant masters & transactions which are available for future reference and audits! Attaching documents is real easy!
- Customer Information management – Capture & track detailed breakup of customer information, in addition to the vehicle details, before the delivery takes place.
- Management Dashboard for Informative View - Your company’s command centre which gives you all the relevant data on a single customizable view.
- Simple formats for data upload – With our excel uploader tool, eliminate the necessity for manual labour, and save your productive accounting hours
- Accounts – Inventory – Payroll – FAR – All of these modules are integrated and hence the user enjoys a seamless experience using these various modules. You may choose if you want to use Payroll and FAR or integrate a different software with RealBooks
- Internal and External Communication – With SMS, Email and WhatsApp integration, you can communicate with your customers and vendors with ease – whether sending payment reminder, receipt acknowledgements, invoices and auto scheduled reports to management
- Faster Sync of Data – Apart from Real-time branch report consolidation, we even sync your DMS data directly in less than 10 seconds buffer time.
- Easy Management of Data – Whether your daily transaction count is 100 or 100,000, we successfully handle it with no lag time.
- Quick generation of reports – With our load-handling capacity, we ensure that reports are generated really fast.
- Multiple types of Integrations - We do all 3rd party software integrations via API or excel, making transaction posting easy for the users.
- Low Dependency on Excel – With all the various modules built for auto dealerships, we have removed a lot of dependency on creating multiple excel files
- Data Migration – We provide complete migration of your existing data so that you are not stuck with managing two different accounting software
- Standardized Chart of Accounts – Eliminate duplicity and maintain consistency. Standardize your Chart of Accounts by maintaining common masters for all the branches at the company level.
- Automated inter-branch reconciliation – Transactions involving multiple branches can be posted by a single branch with automated parallel posting in other branches. Additionally, a Reconciliation report is generated by the system, saving you time and reducing errors of omission.
- Comparative Analysis Reports – Not only Date Range comparison, but we also provide Branch/Division wise comparison reports as well for P&L, Balance Sheet, & Trial Balance for better analysis of performances.
- Real-time consolidated GST returns – Managing GST Returns is super easy - whether it's filing your GSTR 1 (consolidates data for all branches with the same GSTIN) or auto-matching your GSTR-2A or 2B.
- TDS across all locations – With so many different locations, companies often find collecting TDS data across all locations cumbersome, here you can get all your TDS data at a single click and even generate TDS returns in uploadable formats.
- Vehicle-wise profitability – .Not only valuation, but we provide a Profitability report against each VIN, making it easy for the company to analyze the actual profits made item-wise
- Vehicle-wise financing commissions – Incorporate our Commission Module, capture vehicle-wise financing details, and automate the commission calculations.
- Vehicle-wise salesman assignment – Tag salesman to every vehicle sale or service transaction, and extract detailed reports for analysis.
- Customer Settlement Form – Generate a complete customer settlement statement which can be approved at multiple levels before release of any vehicle from your showroom.
- Gate Pass Issuance Approval for Vehicle – Based on approval of customer settlement form you can get a system generated Gate Pass for release of vehicles.
RealBooks software is an amazing platform & I like its several elements. I have used a couple of software & this is one of the most well-thought-out pieces, it’s intuitive & easy to get around from the beginning of entering transactions to the end, report generations. The support team is incredibly responsive. I am constantly amazed at the congeniality of your support staff. You do a great job and I want you to know how much I appreciate it.
We have been using RealBooks since financial year 2020-21 and it has been one of the best decisions - even more so with the lockdown. Earlier, we were on Tally, given the number of business verticals, branches & the high volume of transactions, it was quite a struggle. We now have all branches under a consolidated basis, with access to individual branch accounts. Approximately 50 concurrent users use RealBooks, each has defined permissions & access levels. The documents are attached to relevant entries that has gradually shifted our document filing online. The integrations with different DMS for Hyundai, Ford, etc has also been smooth.We recommend other Hyundai dealers also to make the switch to RealBooks.
RealBooks has helped us to overcome the glitches in accounting with our earlier software. Transition to RealBooks was very smooth and accurate. Flow of data through API is utmost useful feature for real time accounting. Branch Reconciliation between multiple branches has become simple now. Documents attachment, Approval process, GST compliance etc have made our task easier. Entire Realbooks team is well supportive and this cloud based software is highly recommended.
Realbooks has been a great solution to our multi location accounting and consolidation of data. Realbooks has some features that lead us to capture individual car details including Chassis No, Engine No, Key No. etc. It also helps with inter-branch transactions, integration with the Hyundai DMS,CB DMS, and Benz DMS. With RealBooks we can easily generate Invoices, Delivery Challans, Gate Pass vehicle wise profitability reports. We can consolidate books across all locations at a single click and handle large volumes of data. We also upload documents and attach to entries so as to have virtually a paperless office.
Do I need to maintain branches as Cost Center/Multiple Companies in order to generate reports under a single company?
No, since RealBooks allows to create multiple branches under the same company, the need to maintain them as Cost Center gets eliminated entirely, as here Transactions can be captured at individual branch level with Branch & Company level Report consolidation.
Do I need to file GST Return Manually?
RealBooks is integrated with a GSP, so a user can file GST returns directly. Manual filing options are also available as data can be downloaded in the format of the GST offline utility.
Can I restrict the users from accessing the books outside the premises?
Yes, with our IP restriction feature, it is easy to control which users are to be allowed access via defined IPs.
How can I control which user will access what features?
With RealBooks’ Role Based Access Control feature pre-defines the permissions of users for authorized access using dynamic combinations of data and features authorization as desired. Access can be restricted page wise, voucher type wise, ledger wise as well for back dated entry and edit restrictions.
Does this software provide a VIN-wise stock valuation report?
Yes, since the details are captured on the basis of VINs, it is easy to extract VIN-wise stock valuation.
Do I need to maintain a separate chart of accounts for each branch?
No, you can standardize your Chart of Accounts by maintaining common masters for all the branches at the company level.
What are the different types of integrations available?
We do almost all types of integrations via Excel and API.
Do I need to upload the GSTR2B json file for GSTR2B reconciliation?
We allow both manual and auto uploading of GSTR2B json file.
Do I need to post multiple entries related to a vehicle sale manually?
Posting of various entries related to Vehicle Sales, RTO, Insurance, Passing Charges, Discounts, M.tax, RSA, Ex-warranty, SOT, and Fastag, are automated – you need to fill data centrally into one form and all entries can be posted automatically. This also helps in generating the actual profitability on sale of each vehicle.